Sports fields ICC Cricket World Cup 2007
In 2004-2005, Gregori International was granted the contract for the complete renovation of the Sabina Park Cricket ground in Kingston, Jamaica, with Jamaica competing for a site selection for the upcoming 2007 World Cup of cricket in the West Indies.
Primarily as a result of the successful completion of this project and the favourable reviews from cricket players and managers who visited and completed on Sabina Park grounds, Gregori was subsequently selected to construct or renovate five other cricket pitches which welcomed the ICC World Cup. Of particular note was the award of the fields which had the honour of hosting the opening ceremony and the finals; Greenfield in Trelawny, Jamaica for the opening ceremony and Kensington Oval in Barbados for the finals.
Design, complete construction of 6 Cricket fields for competitions and traning:
– Stanford Cricket Grounds, Antigua 2006
– Kensington Oval Cricket Field, Barbados 2006
– Greenfield Cricket Field, Trelawny, Jamaica 2005
– Arnos Vale Cricket Field, St Vincent 2006
– Sabina Park cricket pitch, Kingston, Jamaica 2004
– Windsor Park Cricket Stadium, Dominica 2007
Completion date: 2004-2007